- Avoid picking at, rubbing, playing with, or curling the extensions.
- Avoid hot and humid environments such as at a swimming pool, sauna, hot yoga, steam room, facials and very hot showers.
- Avoid intense heat such as hair dryers, ovens, barbeques, lighters, and tanning beds.
- Avoid sleeping on the lashes. The client might crush them and cause the bond to break.
- Avoid products that contain strong polar solvents such as glycols, PEG, parabens, and oils derived from plants (olive oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, Moroccan oil, etc.)
- Avoid wearing mascara with the extensions.
- Clean the lashes with eyelash shampoo using a soft makeup brush on a daily basis. Maintaining a clean lash line promotes healthy lash growth.
- Avoid using cotton products around the eyes such as cotton balls, Q-tips and wipes. The lint from the cotton will get caught and may cause you to pull out or tug on the lashes.
- Do not use an eyelash curler on the extensions.