2. Acceptance of Terms
By using our Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our Website.
3. User Rights and Responsibilities
3.1 Permitted Use
You may use our Website for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You are not allowed to:
- Engage in any unlawful or harmful activities on the Website.
- Impersonate any person or entity or provide false information.
- Use the Website for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- Violate any intellectual property rights or infringe upon the rights of others.
- Upload, post, or transmit any content that is offensive, defamatory, or violates our content guidelines (if applicable).
3.2 User-Generated Content
If the Website allows users to submit content, you grant us a non-exclusive license to use and display the content in connection with the Website. You are responsible for the content you submit and ensure it complies with this Agreement.
You agree to treat other users and our staff with respect and follow our conduct guidelines. We may terminate your access to the Website if you violate these guidelines.
4. Intellectual Property
The content, features, and functionality on our Website are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. All rights are reserved. You may not use our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
5. Privacy and Data Collection
Our Website and its content are provided “as is.” We do not make any warranties or guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions.
7. Termination and Suspension
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website for any reason, including violation of this Agreement. We may also modify or discontinue our services at any time without notice.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Quebec, Canada. Any disputes arising from this Agreement will be resolved in the Province of Quebec, Canada.
9. Changes to the Agreement
We may revise this Agreement at any time by updating this page. Changes are effective upon posting, and you are responsible for reviewing this Agreement regularly to ensure compliance.
10. Contact InformationIf you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement, please contact us at: email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Att: Asako Ito
Divine Lashes, 1255 Phillips Square, #501, Montreal QC H3B 3G1, Canada
11. Entire Agreement