Skip to content
- 24 hours’ notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the appointment value will be charged if the appointment is canceled or rescheduled within 24 hours.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the appointment value will be charged in case of NO-SHOW.
- Please plan to arrive early to allow for traffic and parking. If more than 20 minutes late to your appointment, we cannot guarantee full satisfaction of your results.
- Please refrain from wearing eyemake up on the day of your appointment.
- We ask all of our clients to wear a mask throughout your visit. Please bring your own, if you do not have one we have masks for purchase.
- Upon entering the salon, please use hand sanitizer available in the reception area.
- When you arrive, please wait outside the studio. Our stylist will contact you to let you know when it is safe to come into the salon.
- By appointment only. We will not be accepting walk in inquiry.
- The use of cell phones will not be permitted in the studio in order to limit conversations.
- For the time being, we will not be providing blankets. If you tend to get cold, please dress warmly for your appointment.
- Please inform us if you experience any symptoms or come in contact with someone with Covid 19.
- We will provide a bin to deposit your personal belongings such as a purse, coats etc.
- Please come to your appointment alone and unaccompanied.